SA Financial Intermediary Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SA Financial Intermediary Forum

A Forum available for Intermediaries to raise, debate and source answers to any questions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to the Intermediary Forum...please feel free to view, post and reply on any of the discussion topics. Registered members of the forum can download attachments and will receive mail correspondence, where and when relevant, on the various discussion topics.

Views and opinions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forum Admin
Admin

Views and opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Views and opinions   Views and opinions EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:40 am

Forum Admin wrote:
Hi Bart,

Do you know of any broker training sessions that altrisk may be holding?

Have you written the exams and if so, your thoughts, as i have really had bad feedback from brokers , like myself , have been around for 20 plus years, have been pretty successful, and they said it is insane to have to know things that we are not actually registered to sell....your opinion?

Thanks

Carol
 Hi Carol, there are so many view points on the exams and the formats... For those that have passed they appear reasonably happy...for those that haven't generally they have admitted that not enough study time was put in. This being said, the overriding perception I have....
Questions are very tricky, some q's appear not relevant for a rep, a min of 20 hrs study ( read and read again) is needed.

In terms of sessions, I can only offer or at least advise of those happening around by the experts... There are a couple that appear very appealing ( see the forum) and then to back this up with some mock exams.

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
http://www.altrisk.co.za
Forum Admin
Admin

Views and opinions Empty
PostSubject: Views and opinions   Views and opinions EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:38 am

Hi Bart,

Do you know of any broker training sessions that altrisk may be holding?

Have you written the exams and if so, your thoughts, as i have really had bad feedback from brokers , like myself , have been around for 20 plus years, have been pretty successful, and they said it is insane to have to know things that we are not actually registered to sell....your opinion?

Thanks

Carol
Back to top Go down
http://www.altrisk.co.za

Views and opinions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SA Financial Intermediary Forum :: FAIS Act :: RE Exams-
Jump to: